How to Dress in Skull Style
Skull style is very simple. If I wrote what it is here, it would give everything away, so just read on if you are willing to find out this new and trendy style that will make you stand out from the crowd - in dark colors, though.
First, buy a black and white top of any sort, but make sure there are skulls on it. Glittery skulls or ones made with diamonds are really glamorous.
If you want you can buy a black skirt or tight/skinny jeans.
Get trendy black or white boots, it doesn't hurt to have skulls on them as well.
Wear a black cap - with a skull or a few on it, that's what skull style is all about : Black, white, skulls and trendy.
Don't wear a big, long necklace, just a small, black choker.
Don't wear bracelets, just black or white wristbands reaching up to your shoulder.
This is the only bit not skull related. If you can, try and but earrings just like this : First one, in the shape of a guitar and the second in the shape of a boom box - simple.
Style : Long, crinkly or wavy is best for this look. Or a cute side ponytail.
Color : Black, brown or blonde, maybe hazel.
Streaks : If you are allowed, add streaks. Here are the best ways to have them: If you have blonde hair, only have a few black streaks here and there. If you have black hair, have white or pink streaks - not both. If you have hazel or brown hair, have blonde or black streaks.
- Why not style your bedroom the same?
- If you can't find anything with skulls on them, and if you can sew/knit, make a patch for your jeans in the shape of a skull.
- If you have two piercings in each ear, use them.
- If you want, you can wear ankle-bracelets.
- Nose-rings are cute. Not huge ones though.
- Another tip to do if you can't find exactly what you need, use stars instead of skulls.
- Don't over-do the accessories.
- Black hair dye is difficult to remove without frying your hair - go to a hairdresser to avoid accidents.
- If you are young - be careful while knitting or sewing!
- Don't boast about your new style.
- Don't streak your hair if you are not allowed.
Things you'll need
- A style
- A creative side