How to Dress in a Popular Way
Do you love this season's trends and want to incorporate them into your own wardrobe? If so, read on...
Buy a few magazines and look through them for popular trends that you like. If something wouldn't look good on you, or you think it's weird, you don't have to try it!
Before you go shopping at the mall, go to outlet malls and second hand shops to score something that your budget will love!
Don’t over-accessorize, show off your natural beauty. For example, small earrings do not go overboard with makeup, colorful but not too flashy jewelry.
Look for hair trends in your magazines, and if you love one of the hair 'dos, and it suits your face, you can get a haircut!
Own at least one cool hat, and a bunch of headbands.
Make sure you don't copy everything from your magazines! Try to add a twist to the outfits and hair in your magazine, so you don't look like a clone of others!
- Try not to wear the same clothes every year. Update your wardrobe at least once a year. Try recycling and renewing your old clothes. The holes in jeans or cutoffs are a cute style, as long as it is done correctly, and not over excessive.
- If your parents don't let you go shopping a lot and don't have many chances to buy new clothes, ask if you can just go accessories shopping instead. It's a lot cheaper, and there's so many things you can buy--earrings, necklaces, headbands, purses, makeup--that can make a huge difference in the way you look!
- If your parents don't have to go shopping, try making or changing your outfit.
- Do not wear too much jewelry, or coat your face in Make-up.
- If you can't balance very well, don’t wear high heels. Trust me; a bulky cast is not very appealing.