How to Dress to Fit in at School
Have you ever noticed that someone is wearing a better pair of pants than you? Or the shade of their tank top is a better shade of pink than yours? No need to worry;now you can dress to fit in at your school!
Make a good first impression. You may want to wear what you usually do first, and gradually build up your fashion status along with your social status.
Try to wear what you like. If you wear extremely tight clothes that are uncomfortable for you and make you a klutz, that is not right. You should wear what you like and don't be afraid to express yourself, not the model you saw on television.
Don't overdo it. If you want to like good, then just wear what you think is 'enough'. The hallway is not a catwalk, so you don't need any designer clothing. But like it's said, don't overdo the simple part too.
- Be confident
- Wear what you feel, and don't be afraid to change up styles
- Wear popular brand names if you want
- Don't copy anyone else's style, that makes you look like a wannabe
- Don't overdo the 'being simple' part of not being too flashy
- Your clothes shouldn't have any sex, profanity, gore, etc.