How to Dress up As Gargamel for Halloween
Everyone has heard of this evil wicked wizard from The Smurfs, Annoying as he is to the Smurfs, He'll match the perfect character for your costume this Halloween!
- If you have black hair, cut it off on the top and leave it on the sides
- Wear a black robe and red shoes for your costume, You will also need to sew gray felt onto the robe for patches, or if you can't find any red shoes, Spray paint some old shoes red
- Try it on two hours before Trick-or-Treat, Day before, 3 days before and five days before Halloween
- Check with Mom, Dad, Grandma or Grandpa to see if the costume isn’t too crazy or revealing to them
- If red shoes are not available, Get a pair of old tennis shoes and spray paint them red.
Things You'll Need
- Black robe
- Red shoes
- Gray patches to sew onto robe
- Red spray paint (optional)