How to Dress up As Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees, the masked machete swinging psycho from Friday the 13th is hands down the best killer in horror movies. Want to capture a perfect look of Jason Voorhees? Then keep reading.
Get the staples. You can't be a Jason, without the hockey mask and machete. DO NOT get a real machete, you will hurt someone walking around Halloween night with a real machete. Make sure to get a pale yellow hockey mask, or else you won't be a perfect Jason.
Get the clothes. Jason wears a torn brown jacket, a black shirt (no pockets or designs and which should be torn a little), black normal jeans or work pants, and black dress shoes (don't get sneakers). And he wears yellow leather gloves, that cover his whole hand.
Learn how to act like Jason. Jason is always mute and breathes heavily. Also, he does not run, he always walks slowly. Also, if you're doing anything with the machete (like a prank or a fake fight with friend) make sure you know his fighting techniques like how he disappears then reappears behind him, try to do that.
Add the little things. Remember this step is optional. Take a shower with the costume on, and make it so you seem like you came from Crystal Lake. The shower shouldn't last more than 30 seconds, don't get the shirt that wet and it should be in cold water. Then dry off a little bit, but make sure your still wet. Next add fake blood. Throw it on your mask, like it splattered on to it. Then do it on the rest of your clothes.
Go out and have a fun Halloween! Remember step 3, you need to act like Jason until you take the costume off.
- Remember that you can get a fake machete at a local costume Shop if you want to. To transform yourself into the same killer from the films.
- Remember that this will turn out perfectly with your Look. It will not ruin or make it seem bad at all.
- Remember don't grab and buy a fake Machete with you at all times. Otherwise you may be considered Dangerous. And also the people who will think it's Real and may end up calling the police on you.
- Don't scare children by swinging weapons at them at All. Otherwise people may think you are attacking Them. And may have to tell you to leave.
Things You'll Need
- Fake blood (optional)
- A fake machete
- Hockey mask
- Clothes (listed in step 2)
- Some Friday the 13th movies (for reference)