How to Dress up for School Spirit Week: "Twin Day"
Want to show off that you and someone are best friends for spirit week?
Find someone with similar interests. You don't want to be twins with someone who won't comply with suggestions on what to wear. It doesn't have to been somebody special - your "twin" could be your best friend or maybe even a sibling!
Take a look at both of your wardrobes. Find similar brands and colors, and styles. Plan out what you two are going to wear beforehand so you don't have to rummage through your closet in the morning on the big day! Some other suggestions are:
- Have the same hairstyle! It doesn't have to be a special or hard-to-do hairstyle. Something as simple as a ponytail works. If you want to go for the extra details, you can dye your hair so it's the same color as your friend.
- Apply the same makeup and nail polish colors as your friend.
- Make similar friendship bracelets!
If step two doesn't work, find simple clothes like jeans, plain white T-shirts, and converses. You can write catchy things on the shirt like, "I'm with stupid ->" It doesn't have to necessarily be the same exact shirt - just a similar color will do.
Have fun! Whether you two look exactly alike or not, it doesn't matter because the point of Spirit Week is for people to have fun dressing up.
- Add accessories. This will show that you two tried harder.
- For a unique and crazy twist, braid ribbons into your hair, add glitter all over your face, and go wild! Make sure your friend has a heads-up notice about this so that they don't come to school to see that you did all this without them.